Getting ready for summer 2014
I thought I would do a bit of a shopping post today, with summer almost here, if you've not already started planning your summer beauty routine. It's time to start thinking about it and I wanted to share with you guys my favourite summer items.
When it comes to buying items online, I like to pick websites that offer free world wide shipping, one of my favourite sites is Lookfantastic.com and I find it to be a one-stop shop for most of the times I need. Let me show you how to get summer ready beauty goodies all from one place.
1. St Tropez Gradual tan £14.30 - I love using this product for summer. My skin always seems to take forever to tan, and this gives me a little helping hand alone the way without looking fake
2. Bumble and Bumble - Surf Spray £9.50 This is one of my summer essential hair products. Sometimes the weather is just so hot the thought of a hair dryer breaks me out in a sweat. A few sprays of this, and leaving my hair to dry naturally gives me perfect beach waves.
3. Essie Nail Polish £10.95 Wearing flip flops without a matching mani - pedi? I don't think so! Essie is one of my favourite brands, I love the formula. I also love bright summer colours.
4. Daniel Sandler Blush - £14.50 This stuff is great to carry around in your beach bag, from beach to bar, pop a few drops on and you're ready to go.
5. Jack Black SPF25 Lip balm £7.25 In the sun, you can't forget to look after your lips. I always wear an SPF on my lips. Nothing worse than burnt lips - ouch.
6. Benefit - They're Real Mascara £19.50 To complete the whole beach babe look, it wouldn't be the same without sexy lashes. They're real gets you those lashes you're after.
My essentials, are for a carefree but beach babe look without being too high maintenance. In the summer I like to go for a more laid back look, while still looking fabulous!
What are your summer essentials?
To keep up with my latest posts you can follow me on: